Marketing and Communications Officer
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Marketing & Communications Officer based in Edinburgh for a respected charitable organisation. Can you hit the ground running, self starter; are you out going and dynamic? Our client is a laid back organisation and if you can meet the criteria maybe this is the role you have been looking for ………..
This is a newly created role and one for you to carve your own indispensible niche. You will have the ability to communicate at all levels and using different mediums to target a varied audience and customer both internally and externally.
• To develop, implement and deliver a Marketing and Communications Strategy
• To assist with the development of the brand in order to create a stronger brand presence among key stakeholders
• To assist in the development and improvement of communication, both internal and external
MAIN DUTIES AND ACTIVITIES:
• Lead on the development and implementation of a Marketing and Communications Strategy
• Develop the corporate branding
• Manage and maintain all aspects of the website, intranet and social media
• Work with management to develop organisational approach to internal communications
• Lead in the development and production of corporate newsletters and publications, Issue press releases, Deal with media enquiries
• Assist management in the delivery of lobbying activity as directed and events
• Prepare and manage the Marketing and Communications Budget
• Coordinate all publicity which is linked to the Business Continuity Plan and work as part of the Crisis Management Team for the BCP in the event of a major incident
If you have the experience required, please email a copy of your CV in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: circa £25K DOE
NOTE TO CANDIDATES:
Our client has a strict brief to be filled re: this vacancy and it is essential that you fulfil the criteria as outlined above. We cannot guarantee feedback to individual applications and will contact only those we wish to shortlist for the role. You will receive an automated response upon application.