This market leading financial services company operates on behalf of a large number of brands and delivers leads and sales into those businesses. They have a large portfolio of products and have a very strong web presence. They are very active in advertising across a number of platforms and are keen to expand their offering across social media, offering its customers more ways to interact with the company.
They are therefore looking for a passionate Social Media Engagement Strategist who will liaise with all of the internal product managers to develop and roll out strategies and campaigns for the company. This will include working with all social platforms including the company website, YouTube, Google +, Twitter and of course Facebook. As one of the leading media recruitment agencies, we have been selected to help with this important recruit.
This is a great role for anyone who has the following experience and attributes:
- Know how of how powerful social media is and how it fits with the wider marketing mix
- Can create brand campaigns and have experience of them and can measure their effectiveness
- Could work across products teams, PR executives and organic search teams to bring ideas for outstanding social media activity
- Attend industry events, be a thought leader in this arena, be an advocate of the companies social communities and exploit this for commercial gain by inspiring, motivating and supporting internal stakeholders
- Project manage strategies for both customer services and engagement campaigns.
You will have excellent interpersonal skills, an outstanding attention to detail and be literate and have a high degree of numeracy.
It would also be beneficial to have an understanding of SEO techniques, tag management and have both confident and creative writing skills.