Denholm’s client is an exciting telecoms specialist with a clear strategy that will take the business forward over the next 5 years. Key to that vision is the addition of a Head of Marketing who will work with the COO and will share their vision and ambitions.
Key Responsibilities of the role will include:
• To develop and implement a communication marketing strategy
• To continually develop new forms of communication and to improve current internal and external communication channels
• Formulate marketing plans
• Develop new and existing relationships with key stakeholders
• Lead and manage the marketing team
• Implement and execute CRM and social media strategies
• Manage agreed budgets with management and forecasting of expected revenue
• Working with external agencies
In order to be considered for this role you must be a driven and enterprising candidate with the ability to take ownership of a department. You will come from a B2B background with experience of implementing marketing and communication strategies.