Working for one of Scotland’s most recognised professional services firms, this is a superb opportunity to join them on an interim basis.
Your role will be to engage with both internal and external stakeholders to raise the firm’s profile, in both the Scottish and UK markets. You will identify opportunities to drive PR activities and promote the firm.
You will also manage the firm’s day to day marketing activities including website, management of a small events team, management of external agency relationships, corporate identity and brand, design and roll-out of appropriate marketing templates.
You will work in close collaboration with the Business Development team to improve brand awareness and profile of the firm to support the firm’s strategy and the strategic and tactical objectives of the core Sector and Practice Groups. You will also generate PR opportunities in order to support business development campaigns.
• Be a highly experienced Communications and Marketing Manager
• Have a proven track record in PR, preferably gained within Professional Services
• Have the ability to convince an internal audience of the merits of PR activity
• Have effective media coaching skills
• Be persuasive, articulate and tenacious with excellent writing skills
• Have experience of managing Social Media campaigns
• Be highly motivated, energetic and enthusiastic
If you are able to demonstrate experience of both marketing and PR/Communications within a professional services environment (ideally law or accountancy) then please submit your application today by sending your CV to Seonaid Mann at Quantum Marketing People:
firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference SM1210-6.
Start date: ASAP
Contract: Initially 6 months
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
NOTE TO CANDIDATES:
Our client has a strict brief to be filled re: this vacancy and it is essential that you fulfil the criteria as outlined above. We cannot guarantee feedback to individual applications and will contact only those we wish to shortlist for the role. You will receive an automated response upon application.