Social Media Consultant – Are you imaginative and looking to work for a UK market-leader in a specialist online sector? Take a look at this new role passed over by our award winning client!
• Successful online strategy agency!
• Experiencing some amazing growth due to consistent success
• Consistently delivering award winning online solutions
• Excellent career development opportunities
As the Social Media Consultant you will …
• Be responsible for the delivery of multiple social media campaigns
• Work with varied and exciting clients
• Work across channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, and Instagram
• Research and run campaigns
• Create interesting and engaging content
• Monitor and report project performance
• Be responsible for keeping abreast in the latest Social Media trends and techniques
• Provide Social Media insight to the team and clients
To be successful in this Social Media Consultant role you must have …
• Previous exposure to new and emerging channels such as Pinterest and Instagram, as well as forums and blogs
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Passionate about social media
• A Marketing background
• Educated to degree level
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Degree within a marketing discipline (desirable)
• Agency background (desirable)
What should you do next?
This Social Media Consultant job is another great role we have and I’d really love to fill it ASAP! If you would like to find out more then please give me a ring, I am here to help! Otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it’s really that easy!