An internationally renowned investment corporation with offices all over the world is now looking to add to its Global Digital Marketing team. This is a superb opportunity to work with a truly international organisation which offers not only an unrivalled working environment, but also fabulous career opportunities, world wide.
The post holder will work with UX Architects, Business Analysts, Web Writers, Senior Web-Mobile Designers, and the Manager of Digital Design to create layouts, specifications, and visual assets. You will leverage your user-centric sensibilities along with your brand and marketing prowess to create web pages, mobile screens, and a multitude of visual assets.
Web, tablet, and smart phone technology is poised for rapid growth across a multitude of global markets, so you will be joining the Digital Design team at an exciting and energetic time, and as such this post offers a unique opportunity for both creative and professional growth.
We are looking for a candidate who can demonstrate the following:
• Proven professional experience in website and/or web application design
• Solid understanding of digital design concepts, best practices, graphic production and asset optimization, and basic HTML and CSS coding; knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and WordPress, Joomla or Drupal would be a plus
• Advanced skills in Photoshop and Illustrator; knowledge and skills in Dreamweaver, Hype, Flash, and Axure would also be ideal
• Basic understanding of usability, information architecture, interaction design, and prototyping
• Fundamental knowledge of mobile UI design, with an understanding of the differences between mobile web and mobile app; experience in mobile design would be a plus
• Experience working in a similar role in-house within the financial industry or a major global corporation would be preferred
If you genuinely meet all of the above criteria and are interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please send your CV in WORD format to Seonaid Mann at Quantum Marketing People: email@example.com, quoting reference: SM1210-4 and stating your current remuneration and package.
Salary: Competitive and dependant on experience + extensive benefits package
Location: Edinburgh, with travel to other offices
Note to candidates: Our brief on this role is extremely strict so only those candidates who have the requisite experience will be shortlisted. Because of the vast response to our ads at present we are unable to give individual feedback on applications and we can only guarantee to contact those candidates who have been successful.