As Social Media & Marketing Executive for October, you will be responsible for the voice and vision of our brand while also being our eyes and ears to the digital & recruitment industry.
Your focus will be managing, developing and growing the online community through our social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, Pinterest, Linked in, our blog and our email marketing campaigns. The role also includes driving the marketing strategy and proactive media relations to ensure we are talked about at every opportunity.
October Recruitment is an award-winning team of digital recruitment experts, well-respected by clients and candidates throughout the digital sector. With over 25 years combined experience, we really know our stuff and our clients. We strive for excellence; we value our clients and candidates immensely and are proud of the huge volume of repeat business we get.
We are everything a digital recruitment agency should be with a brilliantly designed web site and innovative and pioneering use of all social media platforms Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Pinterest. Our strong branding and image reflect our passion for what we do and we are proud to say that the October branding has been shortlisted for the Design Week Awards for 2012.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Creation and implementation of the annual strategy ensuring communication is strategically delivered
- Seek to develop and grow our community, identifying new advocates and developing existing relationships
- Competitor research to ensure we are always ahead of our competitors
- Creation and execution of online marketing calendar
- Identify industry awards and manage/create applications
- Copy writing and distribution of regular newsletters
- Build relationships with key opinion formers
- Pro-actively sell in stories to magazines etc for maximum media exposure
You are a graduate with a passion for social media and marketing as well as solid experience of managing an online community. You have excellent communication/presentation skills, attention to detail and an understanding of the recruitment industry.
Our Benefits Package:
- Generous salary + team bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Laptop and Blackberry
- Subsidised gym membership (LA Fitness)
- Flexible working options
- Team lunch on us every first Wednesday of the month
- Extra day off on your birthday
- We’re homeward bound at 4pm on Fridays
- Childcare Vouchers
- Great central London office with membership to Vanilla nightclub next door http://www.vanillanightclub.co.uk/
We’ve got exciting plans for the future so if you’re interested in finding out more and joining the award winning October team we’d love to hear from you.