Become User Centered!
The client is a top communications agency whom are growing year on year within their Creative team. The role is for a Mid-Weight UX Architect who has at least 4 years experience in User Centered Design and is based in London.
As the Senior User Experience Architect you will work with an extremely agile design team, product managers, business analysts and developers throughout all stages of the product lifecycle.
You will champion user needs to the product owner and business stakeholders with an eye toward consistent design patterns, localisation, scalability, integration, and ease of maintenance across a variety of consumer touch points and platforms - web, mobile applications, etc.
You should be a critical thinker, well versed in usability best practice and user testing methodologies, with a good understanding of design and technical considerations. You should be able to consider the holistic user-experience being mindful of users and the touch-points that they will consume.
You should be analytical and able to create sound business cases for user experience recommendations.
You will be core in the effort to educate internal teams on design processes and methods that inform the direction for any design and interaction requirements.
Experience of working with global teams to deliver environments that meet the cultural and language variances will give you the edge.
• Extensive work experience across highly functional websites, mobile apps, transactional and administrative systems.
• Conducting expert reviews, requirements analysis, stakeholder workshops, competitor analysis and making project recommendations.
• Comprehensive understanding of User-Centered Design (UCD) principles and techniques, including developing personas, user-journeys, feature lists, card-sorting exercises, conducting surveys and producing prototypes.
• Advanced knowledge of one or more of the following prototyping tools; Visio, Axure, OmniGraffle or Balsamiq.
• Knowledge of one or more online user-testing tools for validating site taxonomy, navigation systems and user-journeys.
• Experience with internal and/or external user experience testing.
• Ability to document UX processes and usage insights.
• Ability to interpret real world usage behaviour and make appropriate recommendations, leveraging analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
• Ability to work on multiple projects and work within tight deadlines for delivery.
• Understanding of technology constraints when utilising HTML, CSS, J-Query
• Degree or higher in the following: Graphic/Visual Arts, Library and Information Science, Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, Information Sciences, Industrial Design, Fine Arts, or a related area/experience.
• Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, J-Query languages.