Digital Account Manager - do you want to work for a leading global creative digital agency in the North West? We have just been given a great role by a fantastic client based in central Manchester, looking to recruit an experienced Digital Account Manager to their already established team!
This Global Creative Digital Agency will look fantastic on your CV and they have awards coming out of their ears!
• Fantastic digital solutions produced for a large client base
• A growing proportion of these solutions are presented in app form, but they also produce interactive tools for desktops and use at congress
• One of the Top Creative Digital Agencies in the North of England!
• Sociable and friendly, but also hard working!
• Funky and bright office!
• If successful, you’ll join a really passionate and motivated team!
This Global Creative Digital Agency is looking to recruit an experienced Digital Account Manager. As a part of this job, you will:
• Develop and maintain a close and productive relationship with key client contacts, make every effort to understand their business
• Ensure that relevant briefing, project initiation documents, functional specification documentation and production schedules are provided at the point of briefing.
• Provide day to day contact with key client contacts
• Present technical project plans and concepts to client
• Review all deliverables before passing to client to ensure quality
• Manage the production of accurate and timely invoices
• Deal with any billing or financial query as appropriate
You will be expected to have a number of skills in order to be successful within this role. These include:
• Proactively pursuing self-development opportunities within the Account Group
• Demonstrating a positive, solutions orientated attitude
• Demonstrating a passion and enthusiasm for digital
• Previous experience managing digital projects
• Previous experience within an agency
What should you do next?
This Digital Account Manager role is a great position and definitely won’t be around for very long so don’t delay! If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, I would love to help you find your dream job! Otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it’s really that easy (promise)!
Just in case:
email@example.com or call Tina on 01652 541 046 quoting ref: 880509 DAM
Visit www.carrotdigital.co.uk to see similar vacancies
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. Carrot Pharma acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.