We’re urgently looking for a Paid Search Manager to join one of the region’s premier digital teams.
To be considered it’s essential that you have a proven background in search marketing in either an agency or in-house digital team. If successful, you’ll be working on PPC activity for a host of big name brands and will have responsibility for the management and implementation of paid search activity as part of an overall conversion strategy. You’ll be able to clearly demonstrate how you’ve successfully improved on search campaigns that have resulted in increased sales and maximised ROI. If you’re Adwords certified, then even better.
You’ll advise clients and colleagues on trends and developments in search engine technology (and we don’t just mean Google!) with an ability to present coherently to non-technical people, so it’s essential that you’ve got top notch communication skills.
What’s more, you’ll have well honed organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Given the nature of the role, it goes without saying that you’ll have a keen interest for the world of digital marketing and a keenness to keep up to date with the latest industry trends.
Core requirements of the role include:
* Creation of search marketing campaigns for clients from scratch. Tasks will include understanding client needs, identifying and developing a keyword strategy, analysis of competitor activity.
* Achieving the clients objectives and defined KPIs
* Writing targeted advert copy and on-going campaign management.
* Tracking and analysing performance of campaigns and acting on your findings to improve quality score and meet marketing return-on-investment targets.
* Using bid management tools to minimise clients overall cost per click.
* Been involved with everything from keyword mining through to creative delivery, landing pages, match types and bid management
* Be an advanced Microsoft Excel user.
* Be familiar with search marketing tools including Google AdWords Editor and bid management, competitive analysis and keyword research tools.
If you feel you bring all, or most, of the above to the table, are motivated by the prospect of working for a truly first class digital team, for brilliant clients, in a fabulous environment, then this is an opportunity not to be missed. Apply now for immediate consideration.