An excellent opportunity for a Front End Web Developer has just become available in this dynamic and creative marketing agency. The Agency is easily accessible from all parts of Warwickshire, South Leicestershire and the West Midlands with free parking onsite and gorgeous, contemporary offices.
As a Front End Web Developer you will have a good track record of developing publicly accessible websites – both building sites from scratch to a set of designs and working with templates in a Content Management System.
This is a highly technical role with a focus on coding and development rather than web design.
You will have a very good level of skills and experience in…
• Hand-crafting valid HTML/XHTML/HTML5 mark-up to W3C standards
• Use of CSS 2.1/CSS 3/working with a reset CSS style sheet
• Cross browser development and testing (from modern browsers back to IE6)
• Knowledge/use of progressive enhancement/graceful degradation techniques
• Writing semantic, SEO-friendly mark-up
As the ideal candidate for this role you will also have experience in…
• Developing sites for mobile devices (tablets and smart phones)
• Developing sites based on responsive designs
• Developing applications for social media sites
And, as a Front End Web Developer it would be very advantageous, but not essential, if you have…
• Experience with blogging/CMS applications (e.g. Wordpress, Joomla)
• Working in a Windows-Apache-MySQL-PHP environment
• Working to accessibility guidelines
• Use of version control within a team environment
If this looks like the role for you, please apply today!