This is one of the best roles around working for a top digital agency
• The key purpose of this role is to manage the social media activity including Facebook, Twitter and YouTube;
Primary Job Responsibilities
• Contribute and support the development of the channel plan for the brand
• Develop/implement specific content programmes for each channel
• Ongoing community channel and content planning as
• Upload and manage the community content including daily posts, pictures and video
• Ensure activity is delivered as per the agreed brand tone/voice
• Help build ambassadors for the brand
• Develop and build the brand’s following and relevant community links for the brand
• Manage and engage the brand’s consumer response programme
• Respond to customer posts (positive and negative comments)
• Monitor campaigns and engagement levels
• Advise on new social media channels and trends
• This role would be required to work evenings and weekends
Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seizes more opportunities than others.
Is easy to approach and talk to; spends the extra effort to put others at ease; can be warm, pleasant, and gracious; is sensitive to and patient with the interpersonal anxieties of others; builds rapport well; is a good listener; is an early knower, getting informal and incomplete information In time to do something about it.
Is cool under pressure; does not become defensive or irritated when times are tough; is considered mature; can be counted onto hold things together during tough times; can handle stress; is not knocked off balance by the unexpected; doesn’t show frustration when resisted or blocked; is a settling influence in a crisis
Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect
Ethics & Values
Adheres to an appropriate (for the setting) and effective set of core values and beliefs during both good and bad times; acts in line with those values; rewards the right values and disapproves of others; practices what he/she preaches
Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organisation; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
Can negotiate skilfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups; can settle differences with minimum noise; can win concessions without damaging relationships; can be both direct and forceful as well as diplomatic; gains trust quickly or other parties to the negotiations; has a good sense of timing
Looks toward the broadest possible view of an issue/challenge; has broad-ranging personal and business interests and pursuits; can easily pose future scenarios; can think globally; can discuss multiple aspects and impacts of issues and project them into the future.
Spends his/her and the time of others on what's important; quickly zeros in on the critical few and puts the trivial many aside; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; eliminates roadblocks; creates focus