A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of our clients in the Cheshire region. As a company they have grown significantly over the past few years and they’re currently looking to add a permanent Front End Developer to their Multimedia team.
Our client offer prospective candidates a massive opportunity to join a fast growing Digital Agency in the Cheshire area. They have a really creative, modern working environment and utilise the latest technologies. The culture is very welcoming, friendly and innovative.
• Fantastic Growth! Believe it or not, this company has grown 100% year on year for the last three years.
• This company has an international reach, with a really established parent company.
• They have a forward thinking approach and encourage you to develop your skills
• They utilise the latest technologies, offering you the chance to keep right up to date with the most utilised development skills
The Front End Developer will join their multimedia team. The role will be focused on developing interactive and visually rich content for their web and mobile applications. This role will need somebody to fully utilise their creative talent whilst also utilising their technical skills in HTML 5 and CSS3. Below is an overview of some of the responsibilities involved in this role.
• Creative input to ideas, to develop visually rich content
• Utilise Phone Gap / Sencha Touch to develop apps for mobiles
• Work closely with the commercial team to deliver outstanding solutions to clientele
The role would be great for somebody who is creative, enthusiastic and driven. It’s really important for this position that you have good Front End Development skills, namely you will need to have HTML 5 experience. Our client is looking for you to have
• Good development experience in HTML5
• Excited / Interested in developing mobile applications
• Creative, whilst good in the Adobe Creative Suite
• Excellent Communication Skills!
Any experience in Flash would be fantastic!
Please include a portfolio with your application (if you have one) and highlight any examples of work you may have that have been developed in HTML5.
What should you do next?
This Front End Developer position is a great role and won’t be around for long! So don’t delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, I am really nice and want to help! Otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it’s really that easy!