Campaign Creative Manager
This market leading financial services organisation drives a significant volume of leads across a multitude of products. They are investing heavily in online and digital and those channels account for an increasing share of volume. This department is significant in size, impressive, forward thinking and both creative and innovative. They require an individual of superior quality who can adopt this new role of Campaign Manager.
The person will be in charge of developing an innovatively creative bank of campaign assets that are in line with the overall companies brand objectives. Creative thinking and leadership are essential, as all ideas will dovetail into the overall Organic activity which ranges across content, PR and social media in order to maximise SEO response all within a fantastically active working environment.
It is essential that:
- You can deliver a market leading quality of assets from a creative point of view and develop this portfolio
- Push for it to be as shareable as possible in its nature through engagement and design
- You will need to have great experience in creativity, social media, PR, content focused, organic response through search engine optimisation techniques.
- Designing content for one or two years
- Case studies of proven linkbait or viral content would be massively positive
- Worked in an active and energetic office
- Prioritise and manage peoples high expectations
- Think out of the box and take on board loads of different perspectives
- Direct creative asset delivery in social, PR (digital), creative, video & web dev
- Work effectively with other marketing departments and the overall brief
- Collating results of tests through creative trials in the Organic department
- Challenge requests of the department
- Involved in research, like testing, engagement, CMS, and new mobile activity
- Be immersed in SEO and best of class