A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Web Designer / Developer to join our multi award winning client in Berkshire. Do you want to work for one of the best in the business? This is a fantastic opportunity to do just that.
This company is a leading Pharma / Medical Communications Agency in the Berkshire area. They’ve won awards for their great work environment, five years in a row!
• Excellent Client Base, very established business
• International Company, room for progression
• Fantastic Benefits Scheme, Dental, Healthcare, Gym Membership etc
• Great working Environment, excellent atmosphere
• Very Competitive Salary
The role is a challenging position, ideal for somebody with a creative mindset. You’d be required to use this creativity, your Front End Development and User Interface (UI) experience as you play a key part, working with other members in the team to produce a compelling visual style for web applications.
Below are some of the key responsibilities for this role:
• Create HTML and CSS for a variety of content management systems and backend applications
• Design and build quality components to augment Web applications
• Work with design teams and developers to create compelling visual style for web applications
• Work with the studio to create art work for web pages
• Test and troubleshoot web page features
This role requires that you to have experience in both Web Development and Design along with a real passion for the work you do. Within this role you’ll be involved in several areas of Development so a broad range of experience would be very useful. Please see the technical skills required for this role below;
• Strong organisation, planning and presentation skills
• Experience developing frontend components for Web applications
• Experience building websites with dynamic templates
What should you do next?
The Web Developer/Designer position is a great role and won’t be around for long! So don’t delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, I am really nice and want to help! Otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it’s really that easy!