My client is a leading digital agency who are looking for an Account Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for managing digital projects on a day to day basis, liaising with clients and the development team, to ensure that projects are delivered on time and to budget.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensuring all clients receive a superior level of customer services.
• Identifying opportunities and services and selling to existing clients.
• Adding value to client relationships through knowledge and experience.
• Building excellent relationships with clients and with internal teams.
• Liaising with clients on a day to day basis.
• Managing the client team to ensure that scheduled tasks are completed as specified.
• Creating and executing digital project work plans and revising these as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Prioritising own time effectively and working out achievable timelines for the client and development team.
• Identifying resources needed and assigning individual responsibilities.
• Managing day-to-day operational aspects of digital projects.
• Reviewing work prepared by the team before reverting to the client.
• Effectively applying our methodology and enforcing project standards.
• Liaising with the directors to ensure a smooth transition from client sign-off to next steps.
• Liaising with the development team to ensure that project specifications have been adhered to.
• Liaising with clients to obtain content and other design elements and to develop detailed design briefs that inform the creative process.
• Collating and managing content from clients and managing the flow of information to and from the client.
• Regularly holding status meetings with the team and with the directors.
• Preparing instructions to be used by the client for CMS and Ecommerce projects.
• To encourage a relaxed and creative environment.
• A willingness to travel to meet with clients on an ad hoc basis.
Knowledge & Essential Criteria:
• Relevant experience in a similar role.
• Excellent understanding of the processes used to create websites, online shops and other web applications.
• Initiative, drive and enthusiasm and a desire to exceed expectations.
• The ability to take responsibility and to head up a busy team.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Good awareness of factors affecting websites including accessibility, usability and SEO.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
• Must demonstrate good team work skills and be able to identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
• The ability to create lasting relationships with clients.
• An excellent eye for detail and understanding of web design.