A fantastic opportunity to join an exciting Agency that is really going places. What is there to get excited about? Excellent Remuneration, New Offices, a Fantastic Client Base and this is a role where Creativity is encouraged.
Our client is part of a very successful Healthcare / Pharmaceuticals consultancy in Central London. This part of the company deals with all of the Creative and Digital work for their clients.
• Based in Central London
• Successful Group of companies
• A Passionate and Creative Team
• Friendly and Welcoming Environment
• Involved in Digital Print, Digital Media and Exhibitions
Our client is looking for somebody with a passion for creativity and design to join their digital team. You’ll be involved in interface and layout design, whilst you’d also be involved in creating solutions for websites, mobile apps and other digital products.
• Create amazing design solutions by utilising your creative and UI experience
• Mentor their creative team and promote the best routes to achieve success
• Provide Creative Solutions
• Develop a ‘Best Practice’ way of working
Our client would like you to be an experienced Designer who is Creative, Enthusiastic and Self Motivated. In this role you’ll be involved in mentoring others in the Design team, so having excellent communications and interpersonal skills is essential.
Some of the technical details:
• HTML, CSS experience
• Mobile Designs experience – Android, iOS
• UI experience
What should you do next?
This Middleweight Web and Mobile Apps Developer job is a great role and won’t be around for long! So don’t delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, I am really nice and want to help! Otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it’s really that easy!