Denholm’s client is an established and growing PR company seeking a PR professional to help expand their team due to demanding workloads. Working with clients across various disciplines including manufacturing, you will be responsible for growing existing business and seeking out opportunities to develop their client base. The ideal candidate will have a solid grounding in all aspects of PR, have the ability to develop strong ideas and demonstrate a solid background within technical B2B sectors. In addition you will be given a great level of autonomy in the role and a self-starter and someone with a strong work ethic work adapt well in this environment.
Main duties of this role will include
• Feature writing in the press and trade journals
• Pitching to new clients
• Working on PR campaigns to raise the clients profile
• Liaison with clients to promote their events through electronic means and PR initiatives
• Writing press releases and newsworthy stories relevant to business sectors and place within appropriate media
• Previous technical PR experience
• Previous or current experience of presenting face to face
• Exposure to the B2B market
• Good writing skills
This is a great opportunity for a PR professional seeking a role where they can contribute ideas and help business growth whilst having a good level of autonomy and opportunity to learn from and work closely with the Directors.