We’re looking for a passionate digital strategist to join our small, but highly focused and passionate team.
At the moment, Strategy and Planning is a major area of growth for the agency and we’re bursting at the seams with work. As such you’ll be a key member of the agency and will be responsible for bringing a full spectrum of digital strategy across all client accounts.
We’ll be looking for you to provide strategic input throughout the life of a project from briefing, insight generation, setting the strategic direction of the project, as well as ensuring that the finished deliverables are in line with the strategy and deliver the results – whether this is a new website, mobile app or digital campaign!
Ideally, you’ll have a strategic element to your current digital role working either agency or client side. Equally you may also be an experienced digital planner – looking to spread your wings into thinking more about website/mobile strategy.
• Help our clients' businesses benefit from all the opportunities that digital has to offer
• Perform detailed evaluation of client business environment, objectives, customer needs, existing capabilities and competitive landscapes to identify digital insights and opportunities
• Make decisions and recommendations on the most appropriate digital channels for each project
• Work collaboratively with user experience, design and tech teams throughout the lifetime of the project to ensure deliverables are in line with strategic direction
• Work with account/creative teams to help develop or sell in ideas to clients
• Define key KPIs at the beginning of each project and assess ROI once live
• Provide strategic direction in new business pitches
Who we think you are…
• You’ll have proven experience of delivering commercial results based on great insight – ideally across multiple channels.
• Be a digital enthusiast with a proactive desire to keep well versed on new digital trends and social technologies and how to best implement them to get results
• Have the ability to generate ideas based on insight individually or have the skills to facilitate collaborative sessions
• Have a strong understanding of digital metrics - ideally having had exposure to Google Analytics or similar analytical packages
• Have exceptional client handling skills as you will be seen as a digital ambassador for the agency.