Quantum's client, one of Scotland's most dynamic and visionary employers, is looking to expand its Marketing & BD team with the addition of a Commercial Development Manager for its business in Germany, but working from their offices in Central Scotland.
The main aim of the role will be to manage partner relationships in Germany in order to maximise the growth of established accounts whilst also supporting the business development pipeline.
You will be responsible for supporting business targets and goals of new business wins, coupled with the renewal and growth of existing key accounts.
You will be required to:
• Identify and develop new relationships within the German Telecom sector
• Collate, analyse, monitor and drive activity so as to maximise partner campaigns and ensure they are on track to meet expected financial and commercial terms.
• Manage partner relationships, and pursue new opportunities with suppliers.
• Lead on agreed plans, roll out agreed strategies, direct and control the business.
• Regularly review strategy and business performance with the Director of Commercial Development and contribute to wider negotiation and discussions.
• Manage successful launches
• Work with internal teams to ensure they are kept informed of development plans and are fully engaged
• Respond promptly and professionally to all client requests, pre-tender and tender documentation, by collating and compiling all relevant information pertinent to the full range of services and financial/factual data
• Prepare historical and financial information for clients and to lead on meetings and presentations.
We are looking for a candidate who:
• Has a German native (or at least has lived there for a significant period of time)
• Is knowledgeable about the telecommunications industry
• Has strong commercial and customer focused relationship management experience
• Has effective communication and influencing skills with superior analytical skills
• Has a creative approach
• Can demonstrate drive and ambition
• Has strong project management and customer communication skills
• Has the ability to build rapport/relationships quickly both internally and externally
• Has an ability to inspire, present and engage an audience
• Has an ability to use your own initiative and work with others positively to achieve business results
• Has excellent analytical, literacy, numeracy and time management skills
Do you have experience within a commercially focused client relationship management role?
Do you have experience within the consumer electronics or telecoms industries?
Are you native German or have a near native knowledge of the German commercial sector, with fluency in both English & German.
Are you ready for the next challenge in your career?
If you can answer yes to all of the above questions, and are interested to find out more, please send your CV ensuring that it clearly details all of your relevant experience to Seonaid Mann at Quantum Marketing People to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference SM1204-31.
Salary: up to £35k + benefits
Location: Central Scotland
NOTE TO CANDIDATES:
Our client has a strict brief to be filled re: this vacancy and it is essential that you fulfil the criteria as outlined above. We cannot guarantee feedback to individual applications and will conduct only those we wish to shortlist for the role. You will receive an automated response upon application.