Our client is a well-respected Global Healthcare Consultancy working on behalf of many Top 20 Pharmaceutical and Biotech organisations. With many years’ experience in the development and implementation of informatics solutions, they provide these clients with the technology to improve processes whether in the clinical stages of drug development or in the commercialisation of pharmaceutical products coming to market.
Due to ongoing business wins they are now looking to attract a talented Software Developer to join the team. Ideally we are looking for someone passionate about innovation is this space, probably with a couple of years’ development experience and lots of energy and enthusiasm. The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate their ability with real world examples. User interface (UI) development is key in the role whereas the database design side of things is not as critical. Your experience will ideally include knowledge of the following:
- Strong in PHP
- Strong background in database design and programming (MySQL preferred, MS SQL valid alternative; experience in Oracle is bonus),
- Strong background in JS, JS Query, AJAX, HTML4/5 (Experience in HTML 5 based SVG generation is a bonus)
- Familiarity with library based programming is a must
- Experience in data security (e.g. asymetric encryption, SSL, SHA1/MD5) is a must
- Familiarity with common web-development environments (e.g. Dreamweaver) is a bonus
- Experience in cross-browser functionality is a must
- Experience in administering DBs, e.g. via PHP, MyAdmin is a bonus
- Experience with technical documentation is a bonus
The person needs to be flexible and prepared to offer support and assistance as part of a team not purely as an individual and they also need to be prepared to assist in any development not just PHP if necessary.
If interested in this vacancy, please send a covering letter and CV to Martin at email@example.com or call Martin on 01625 541 032 quoting ref: 880316 SD
Visit www.carrotdigital.co.uk to see similar vacancies
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Digital is an Employment business acting on behalf of a client in recruitment for this role.