Top London agency that deliver some of the most innovative and inspiring campaigns ever seen in the experiential industry, are you the Production Manager they are looking for?
This top London experiential agency have broken the mould; they deliver some of the most innovative and inspiring campaigns ever seen in the experiential industry. They are the envy of many agencies across the country and are setting the bar very high indeed! An awesome place to work with bags of progression potential. Are you the Production Manager they are looking for?
An awesome opportunity has arisen for a Production Manager to join the team. The key tasks of the Production Manager will be -
• Ensuring all production deadlines are met and budgets kept to
• Closely liaising with the accounts team to make sure they are up to date and on the ball
• Working closely with the Head of Production to make sure all expectations are met
• Negotiations with suppliers in order to the best deal for everyone
• A bit of creative input and attending brainstorming sessions
Key attributes of the Production Manager are -
• Production experience in an agency environment essential
• Experience of experiential marketing agencies would be a big advantage
• Basic Microsoft knowledge is important (Word/Excel/Powerpoint)
• Be willing to work outside office hours where necessary, this isn't always a 9 to 5 job!
• The ability to think ahead, a real organiser
The role is initially being offered as a 6 month contract that will very likely go permanent after that. The agency offers a host of fantastic bonuses that should tempt anyone in!
If this role is of interest then please apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org