Denholm has been enlisted to recruit a Search Marketing Consultant to join one of Scotland’s fastest growing businesses and help support their digital strategy in enabling increased user acquisition activities across the UK market. The job includes researching & evaluating competitor websites, carrying out keyword research, onsite optimisation and content management via a CMS and proactively researching and identifying opportunities with relevant third party websites.
• Work with the search and UK marketing team to optimise core pages and develop relationships within the market sector
• Identify, approach and negotiate with relevant bloggers and website owners to develop a unique network of relationships and partnerships
• Using data tools to conduct competitive analysis and link mining
• Understanding on organic search marketing techniques
• Ability to use site analytics and insight tools
• Development and recommendation of content
• Reporting on the number and type of relationships and partnerships built and the effect this has on the performance of SERPs and traffic.
• 6-12 months in a digital role is desired but not essential
• Exceptional telephone manner and an ability to build rapport
• Articulate and literate with excellent communication skills and a good command of the English language
• Excellent attention to detail
• Experience with Excel or other spreadsheet packages
Ideally, candidates will have experience either working in a digital environment or in social media, community management or SEO. If you have the experience required for this challenging role, please get in touch.