- £14500 - £16000 Annual
- Category: Commercial Production, Copywriting, Creative, Design, Media Planning/Buying, Media/Editorial/Content Management |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 11 August 2018 |
- Reference: 495189354
This successful (established), B2B multi-disciplined design agency in Wisbech, Cambridgeshire, are looking for an enthusiastic Account Executive to join their team.
This role will involve working on a series of brand, marketing communications and digital development projects. It requires a team player, who is able to work under their own steam, is flexible and willing to work across a number of different projects simultaneously.
Primary duties will include:
- Project management of mixed media projects from enquiry through to completion
- Attending client meetings and presentations, on and off site
- Working alongside colleagues in development of presentations and proposals
- Generating contact and status reports
- Proof reading
- Liaising with both clients and suppliers
- Building relationships with appointed approved suppliers and maintaining supplier database
- Requesting estimates from suppliers and producing client estimates
- Origination of purchase orders, managing delivery/signature notes and supporting the invoicing process
What they are looking for:
Above all else, they are looking for someone with great enthusiasm and confidence, who is able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and maintain good decision making skills, is a team player, looking to continuously develop their knowledge and skill levels and is results-focused.
Your attention to detail is expected to be exceptional. You will be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. A good understanding of social media channels is preferred but not essential. Educated to A level standard English Language.
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + Birthday / Pension / Free parking / Healthcare scheme / Fun Fridays / Personal development training budget / 'Get active' morning sessions / 'Be inspired and get insight' days.
You may be expected to travel overseas.
A full and clean driving license is preferred