Prestwich, Manchester, UK
- Up to £28k DOE
- Category: Affiliate Marketing/SEO/PPC, Data/Insight Planning, Marketing |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 9 August 2018 |
- Closing: 6 September 2018
We are a well-established Cruise Tour Operator established for over 30 years, and a market leader in the Cruise sector. We are looking for a talented individual to take us further forward to achieve our ambitious company goals. This role is based in Greater Manchester.
The individual will be a PPC Specialist responsible for our online marketing presence. This includes all paid activities across Google, Facebook and other key channels as well as the ongoing Optimisation of the CruiseClub UK website.
The successful PPC Specialist will have demonstrable experience of managing complex, high budget PPC campaigns and will be comfortable dealing with all levels of stakeholders, working as a credible, hands-on specialist of PPC campaigns for a host of luxury travel brands.
- Planning, executing, analysing and optimising paid search campaigns to meet key business objectives.
- Prioritise PPC strategies according to their greatest impact.
- Translation of Ad Groups, Keywords, Ads and Ad Extensions.
- Support the Marketing team to achieve and exceed the company’s growth targets.
- Research local market competitors and understand their strategies.
- Planning, implementation and reporting on A/B testing both for ad copy and landing pages.
- Weekly reporting on the key metrics of revenue, CPC, CPA and ROI.
- Measuring and analysing campaign performance and using data to identify areas of improvement.
- Improve rankings in all major search engines.
- Perform keyword research to ensure the correct terms are being targeted and new opportunities are found.
- Conduct technical website audits and identify areas for improvement.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a digital marketing role with a focus on PPC.
- Google AdWords certified professional.
- Experience managing PPC campaigns, across a variety of search engines.
- Solid understanding of paid search best practice and working knowledge and/or strong interest in other media channels especially SEO and Social Media.
- A working knowledge of the Google search algorithm and what metrics measure how well a website ranks.
- Excellent research knowledge of keywords, link analysis, search engine results and in-depth competition analysis.
- Ability to produce regular audits of website performance.
- Initiate new ideas based on keyword research data with a forecast as to the likely impact, enabling prioritisation of workload.
- Proactive, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to work independently as well as a part of a team.
- Efficient time management.
- Passionate about digital marketing.
- Highly flexible.
- Travel Industry Experience (not essential).
- SEO & PPC: Minimum 3 years
- Google AdWords: 3 years