Macclesfield SK10 1LJ, UK
- Competitive Salary + Bonus
- Category: Creative, Design, Digital |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 24 July 2018 |
- Closing: 21 August 2018
Looking for a challenge that will stretch your talents? This is an exciting opportunity to excel in an agency that values passion and commitment. Where you can create exciting work across a wide range of disciplines from press and print to digital and video.
We’re an expanding agency and due to new business wins we’re on the lookout for new talent. We're in search of an Artworker who'll be just as happy taking a concept to design stage as you are producing final artwork or laying out brochure spreads from scratch. All with creativity, flair and a can-do attitude.
You'll have an excellent portfolio and proven experience in the industry. Plus, an excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. Experience of web and video packages, would be beneficial but not essential.
If you're looking for a pipe and slippers role that will fill the hours between 9 and 5, this is not the job for you. But if you have a passion for great work and want to share your enthusiasm with a team of people that live and breathe creativity, we'd love to hear from you.Incentives
Competitive Salary/Bonus/Gym Membership/Company Pension SchemeResponsibilities
- Creating print ready artwork to the highest standard for a variety of communications material
- Working to short deadlines and fast turnaround times.
- Ensure that all artwork work is delivered according to brand and corporate identity guidelines.
- Adapting artwork based on feedback from internal and external stakeholders.
- Preparing layouts, formatting text to stylesheets and preparing files for printers.
- Constructing artwork master templates for use throughout the organisation.
- Working on a variety of different projects covering typography, retouching designs, layouts and illustrations.
- Ensure artwork is thoroughly checked through at every stage