- England: East Midlands
- 28000 - 30000 per annum + Very Competitive
- Category: Account Management/CRM, Agency Account Handling, Brand Management |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 8 June 2018 |
- Closing: 6 July 2018
- Reference: BSCS7903
If you are an established Account Manager looking to step up your career and looking for your next account handling challenge, then please read on!
We are pleased to be working with a full-service communications and marketing agency with an impressive heritage based in Leicestershire who are looking or an experienced Account Manager to join their team. They are a team of just under twenty people across the agency and have some great growth plans, to support this growth they’re looking for an Account Manager to join their talented team.
This role would see you working across a variety of campaigns (mainly offline) and working as part of a supportive team with the opportunity to lead on your own accounts managing client relationships, taking briefs and managing highly creative and thoughtful campaigns through to execution
* Managing client relationships with some of the agency’s key clients
* Working on the creation and execution of impactful marketing plans for a variety of brands
* Managing campaigns that span advertising, collateral production, catalogues, direct mail, internal comms and branding
* Building great relationships internally and working with your colleagues to ensure that briefs are delivered to timelines and budgets
* They are looking for a candidate who has:
* Experience within an agency environment managing print campaigns
* The ability to build great relationships with clients and internal teams focusing on service and results
* Excellent project management skills, is highly organised and who has great attention to detail
* This role would suit an experienced Account Manager looking to take on their next challenge within an agency where individuals are recognised and rewarded. This role is easily commutable from across Leicestershire, Warwickshire and Nottinghamshire, Northamptonshire If you feel that you have the relevant skills and experiences please apply online or call for a confidential chat!
Account Manager, Communications Agency, Leicestershire, Competitive Salary & Benefits