- England: South East
- 25000 - 35000 per annum
- Category: Creative, Design, Digital |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 30 May 2018 |
- Closing: 27 June 2018
- Reference: BSMCC7934
I am working with a growing retailer of luxury goods who are looking to expand their Creative team and as such the position of Middleweight Designer has arisen!
This company are going places and are in need of an experienced Middleweight Designer to join their growing creative team. Based in quirky offices that are open plan and fast paced you will work as part of the wider creative team helping to inject even more creativity into their already successful brand.
Working within a fast paced and growing environment you will be supporting the Creative Director and the Lead Graphic Designer and your role will be hands on working on projects from concept to completion. You must have had experience working across branding and campaigns for retail environments considering the customer journey and have the ability to work across a variety of different touch points across brochures, web, advertising, window displays and POS. You will have excellent attention to detail and a great eye for detail, as well as a real appreciation of what constitutes 'good design' and as Middleweight Designer you will be very creative and ideas focussed and be able to turn your hand to design projects as and when required.
* Deliver consistent meticulous graphic illustration and presentation artwork to the design team.
* Edit and cut images which will be used for web banners and brochures.
* Use Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite.
* Have an understanding of artwork, print, production and finishing processes.
* Create seasonal and branding graphics for use in brochures, web and POS displays.
* Have an eye for detail and display excellent precision in their work.
* Be down to earth, friendly, have a positive attitude, be hardworking, and have pride in your work.
* Be someone who can help mentor junior members of the team.
* Be able to work on your own and collaboratively as part of the wider team.
This role would be very well suited to a junior designer who is looking for a step up into a middleweight position and to work within a growing and stable company within the fashion/retail sector.
To be considered for the role of Middleweight Designer, you must showcase a portfolio that is packed full of creative across print and digital touchpoints to include emailers, website, illustrations, POS, brochures and window displays. This role offers a great opportunity to work within a growing brand and develop skills along with the role.
Due to the location of this company you must be able to drive and have a car for this role and they are commutable from Stratford Upon Avon, Leamington Spa, Rugby, Bicester and Witney.
Middleweight Designer, Retail Company, Banbury, Circa 32,000, Perm, ASAP