Social Analyst/Social Media Analyst - Media - up to £45,000
- £35000 - £45000 Annual
- Category: Commercial Production, Copywriting, Creative, Design, Media Planning/Buying, Media/Editorial/Content Management |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 17 May 2018 |
- Reference: 419333874
Social Analyst/Social Media Analyst Media - Central London - up to £45,000
This is an amazing opportunity for a talented social analyst to one of the largest media companies in the country. The company has a large cross functional analytics team built up of individual of different specialism (eg digital analytics, customer insight, marketing analytics).
They have huge social media output, which is increasing every year, and invests over £1m per year on Sprinklr alone.
As a social analyst you will be responsible for leading the analysis of all social media data, primarily using Sprinklr, along with other tools. Providing insights and recommendations for improvement to the multiple areas of the business.
What will you be doing?
- Manage the social analytics/social listening offering, producing reports and delivering insights
- Collaborate with the wider analytics function, social media, marketing and additional teams
- Make recommendations for improvement based on your analysis/insights
What do you need?
- Social media analytics experience
- 3+ years in social media, 2 years+ in social analytics
- Sprinklr experience is highly desirable
- Experience with a social analytics tools, eg Sprinklr, Socialbakers, Crimson Hexagon ect
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management experience
- Desire to help shape the companies' social media/analytics offering
If this position is of interest, please contact me for more information.