- Category: Brand Management, Media Planning/Buying, Project Management |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 16 May 2018 |
- Closing: 30 May 2018
Family-run since 1895, Gordon & MacPhail has developed a reputation as one of the world’s most prestigious whisky creators. With spirit from over 100 Scottish distilleries maturing in hand-selected casks, our whisky stocks and bottlings are revered throughout the world.
This is a rare opportunity to join our small marketing team as Brand Manager. The successful candidate will be a brand champion for some of the rarest and most valuable whiskies in the world, working with the Brand Controller to manage annual brand strategies and with the marketing team to execute activities to meet brand goals.
The successful candidate will possess:
- A passion for the whisky industry
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- A relevant marketing qualification or equivalent (desirable)
- Relevant experience of working in a marketing environment with ‘hands on’ experience of working in a busy office environment
- Project management skills
- Experience of managing relationships with PR and media agencies/managing launch briefs and writing briefs
- Experience of working in market at trade fairs overseeing the appearance of stands and exhibitions
- Experience of managing key trade relationships and developing CRM data bases around high net worth customers
- Line management experience
- The ability to manage time, and prioritise work load appropriately
- Strong presentation skills
- Good customer service skills
- IT Literate to ECDL standard or equivalent
- Hold a full clean driving licence
Please apply by visiting our website www.gordonandmacphail.com/gordon-macphail/careers
Closing date for applications is mid-day on Friday 8th June 2018.