SAM wanted for multi-award winning London agency
Central London, London, UK
- Up to £40k
- Category: Account Management/CRM, Agency Account Handling |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 10 June 2018 |
- Closing: 8 July 2018
Recently voted in the top 5 agencies to work for this multi-award winning agency is one of the UK’s leading customer engagement marketing agencies.
They are recognized worldwide as a creative agency who nurture talent and look after your career. They have a great record for winning new business and continue to grow their existing client relationships annually.
This is a blue chip brand producing some multi- award winning work in 2017. The team have a strong relationship with their clients who always give the agency the opportunity to challenge them and excite them with the latest CRM techniques. The work is predominantly digital, with a fair bit of emails although our work is increasingly evolving to include new channels and content creation.
You must have:
- At least three years solid agency experience
- Experience of CRM and digital marketing
- A great understanding of the creative development process
- Extremely organized with the ability to juggle and prioritise multiple demands on time and agency resources
- Adapt client management skills (manages expectations, builds trust, communicates and can present work well when called upon)
- Able to support the Account Director in assessing and setting scope
- A team player, able to work closely with the Account Director to develop a clear digital vision.
- Commercially aware, able to track end-to-end project financial health.
- Able to think laterally, anticipate issues or problems and take accountability for delivery.
- Confident enough to manage expectations and confidently represent the needs and requirements of the project in internal and client meetings.