Junior Marketing Manager
Abbey Road Studios, Abbey Road, London, UK
- Category: Brand Management, Copywriting, Digital, Marketing, Strategic Planning |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 11 May 2018 |
- Closing: 25 May 2018
Manage the planning and execution of Abbey Road Studios’ brand and marketing campaigns across online and offline marketing channels, in line with brand vision and strategy, supporting the repositioning of Abbey Road.
- Propose, plan, execute multichannel marketing campaigns, responsible for delivering core marketing KPIs.
- Day-to-day management of the brand marketing calendar, to ensure effective planning and delivery of all activity to budget & timing.
- Deliver revenue/loyalty and data through CRM: own data acquisition campaigns, data cleanse, analytics and segmentation, nurturing/win back/newsletter programmes and reporting.
- Manage Abbey Road’s social media communities, ensuring engaging conversations, customer service and delivery of an engaging content programme that supports brand marketing objectives.
- Responsible for all copywriting and blogging in line with brand TOV. Devise concepts for visual marketing content, designing artwork for application in print and digital media.
- Responsible for all music editorial, streaming profiles and playlisting.
- Research, plan, film and edit interviews with artists, Abbey Road engineers and industry experts.
- Develop new content and campaign ideas to support key business initiatives.
- Manage online acquisition and conversion across e-com and services including managing advertising budgets/UI optimisation around conversion/loyalty programmes and product launch campaigns.
- Manage tracking of effectiveness of marketing campaigns/PR/advertising and monthly reporting of KPIs to management. Track ROI of marketing activity and have complete awareness of marketing spend and the commercial context of any given project.
- Liaise with internal and external partner marketing contacts to support Abbey Road related initiatives and develop joint-activity.
- Liaise with label and artist management for approval to relevant marketing content stakeholders; liaise with Library and EMI Archive to verify facts and source historic.
- Liaison with the Studio bookings and Mastering teams to capture details of recording and mastering projects for use within marketing communication.
- Must have solid experience of planning and delivering 360degree marketing campaigns including print media and PR, preferably in a related industry.
- Commercially minded and understands how to leverage brand, assets and social communities to produce revenue.
- Extremely well organised with proven project management and campaign management skills including budgets and tight deadlines. Proven management of marketing calendars and roadmaps.
- Excellent demonstrable writing skills - journalistic or online editorial experience.
- Demonstrable experience in delivery of data segmentation approaches and CRM tactics.
- Passionate and knowledgeable fan of music and music production.
- Creative eye, attention to detail and strong digital design skills.
- Hands on experience creating online media, including video, photography, banners and concepts.
- Essential CMS systems experience, confident user of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Google Analytics, CRM platforms, Premiere, Dreamweaver, HTML, PowerPoint.
Diversity and Inclusion - Universal Music is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.
Disclaimer - The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.