Social Media Community Manager
- Category: Digital, Public Relations/Communications, Social Media |
- Contract: Consultant |
- Posted: 10 May 2018 |
- Closing: 24 May 2018
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Social Media Community Manager to join our award-winning communications team for one of the agency’s flagship accounts – Panasonic Jaguar Racing in Formula E.
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world’s leading entertainment and sports agency, with 22 global offices, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Munich and Beijing. Founded in 1975, CAA represents many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theatre, video games, sport, and digital content, and provides a range of wide strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients. We are uniquely positioned to help brands across all aspects of what we call ‘pop culture’.
Within CAA Sports Consulting we have 200+ specialists working with over 35 leading brands. In London our clients include Allianz, Betfair, Bose, Jaguar, Land Rover and Prudential. Our service offering spans across strategy, activation, comms, digital, event & hospitality.
There is also a unique culture within CAA – for a global agency it has a ‘small agency feel’, with a great sense of teamwork, ambition, empowerment, energy, entrepreneurialism and fun.
This is an exciting and dynamic role working on one of CAA Sports’ newest accounts.
Jaguar, a longstanding client of CAA Sports, is in its second season in Formula E – the Electric Street Racing Series. CAA has been appointed to refresh and reenergise its communication strategy to excite and engage fans with Panasonic Jaguar Racing (PJR).
Jaguar’s ambition is to become the number one team in Formula E and position themselves as the leader in premium electric battery vehicles. Our approach is to focus on the team’s innovative traits to spearhead a bold, newsworthy and creative PR & Communications programme that shares the visions and aspirations of the brand & team.
The role requires a strong digital all-rounder with an appreciation of what works for PR combined with hands-on experience in the creative development and strategic planning and execution of content across social media and brand channels. The ideal candidate will be proficient in multi-channel community management, know how to optimize assets for different channels and demonstrate a passion for ideas, innovation and the latest digital and social trends.Skills Requirements
- 3+ years’ experience in digital and social media disciplines
- Robust community management experience
- Strategic content planning and channel mapping
- Excellent attention to detail in all written materials (especially social posts)
- Creative flair with a passion for ideas and innovative thinking
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with a proactive can-do attitude
- Team player with the ability to work autonomously as required
- Best in class client servicing, account handling and project management
- Strong organisation and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Motorsport or automotive experience preferable, but not essential
- Strategic monthly content planning and distribution strategy
- Community management of the team’s social channels – Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Oversee the management of digital asset creation including creative, supplier liaison and production logistics
- Awareness of PR, digital and social media channel integration
- Idea generation and cross-pollination
- Social media listening, monitoring, data analytics and insights
- Ambassador and influencer outreach, negotiation and management
- Media agency liaison to ensure paid strategy alignment
- Global market and internal stakeholder engagement
- Monitoring new social and digital trends
- Requirement to travel and provide services at every race (10/6 Zurich & 14/7 New York)