Video Editor and Video/Shoot Producer
- England: East Midlands
- 250 - 300 per day
- Category: Media/Editorial/Content Management |
- Contract: Contract |
- Posted: 2 May 2018 |
- Closing: 30 May 2018
- Reference: BSMAB7980
A fantastic B2B company based in Northampton are looking to bolster their freelance pool of video editors. Well known to Blue Skies; they are going from strength to strength and are needing extra support during their frequently busy periods. This is a niche skill set with the details below:
* Premiere Editors who can use After Effects – if you can pilot a grade on da-vinci, that’s a huge bonus. Looking for 4 years’ experience as a minimum.
* Camera operators/cinematographers who have at least 5/6 years’ experience - this is likely to be ad-hoc.
* Great shooting producers – emphasis is to film and create great stories.
It’s essential that you send a reel as well as your CV, if you have a website, even better!
* Working in a team of 4 of in video with another 7 Graphic Designers, 3 web designers, several artworkers and a big digital marketing department that they plug into.
* Starting at 8:00/8:30am till 4:30pm
* Subsidised restaurant that serves breakfast and lunch
* Onsite parking or a short bus journey from the Corby train station
Running a tight ship you need to be able to hit the ground running. You’ll get taught about how their system/videos are stored but other than that, you have to be pro-active and a self-starter.
Easily commutable from Birmingham / Coventry / Leicester / Bedford / Peterbrough / Northampton on a daily basis
This company are looking for freelancers that they can call upon regularly; so if you are looking for extra work, please do get in touch with your CV and show reel in the first instance ASAP.
Video Editor and Video/Shoot Producer - 300PD – Large B2B brand – Northamptonshire – happy to pay for accommodation if travelling from afar.