- 55000 - 60000 per annum
- Category: Creative, Design, Digital |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 6 March 2018 |
- Closing: 3 April 2018
- Reference: BSMCC7813
I am on the lookout for a Creative Director to join a growing and award winning creative agency located in the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside.
This agency is located in a picturesque setting in the heart of the Oxfordshire countryside, in a beautiful converted barn and they are on the lookout for a talented Creative Director who has a passion for design to join their fun loving and hardworking creative studio. Working within the B2B sector you will be working alongside a talented bunch of creatives, reporting into the Head of Creative as working with the agencies top clients. You will relish the opportunity to work collaboratively alongside the wider team coming up with award winning campaigns that are the envy of your competitors.
You role within the agency will be to lead the development and production of creative projects by inspiring your team and clients with your creative vision and relentless passion to deliver commercially effective creative that is both on brief and exceeding clients expectations.
Role and responsibilities:
* Lead creative project teams and oversee external production partners to ensure all creative projects are delivered on time and to the highest standard.
* Actively contribute and shape the development process of all creative projects.
* Draw on your experience and technical knowledge to represent the agency as a lead creative at project briefings, new business meetings and pitches.
* Mentor and nurture junior members of the creative team to help them grow within the company and to help them expand their creative skill set.
Technical skills and experience:
* The ability to quickly digest and understand complex information.
* Experience working across a wide range of projects from brand development and motion projects, through to developing integrated marketing and digital campaigns.
* Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills combined with the ability to lead and manage internal and external project teams.
* A genuine passion for all things design related.
This agency would consider a candidate who is looking to take the next step within their career, so if you are a senior creative ready for the move to a Creative Director role then please do get in touch to find out more.
As well as offering a great role this company can also offer some excellent benefits that are the envy of their competitors and with free parking they are commutable from Oxford, Banbury, Milton Keynes, Aylesbury and Faringdon but due to the location you must be able to drive and have a car.
Creative Director, Creative Agency, Oxfordshire, Competitive Salary, Perm, ASAP