Account Manager/Senior Account Executive Digital Media (Corporate), Top Agency, London, Great Bens
- £ Competitive
- Category: Agency Account Handling, Data Marketing/Analyst, Digital, Public Relations/Communications, Social Media |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 22 February 2018 |
- Closing: 22 March 2018
Portland is a fully integrated communications consultancy trusted by some of the highest profile organizations, governments and individuals in the world with global offices in Washington DC, New York, Singapore, Doha and Nairobi, as well as in London.
We are pioneers in integrated communications campaigns help clients manage their reputation, improve their visibility and media coverage – and deliver global communications campaigns across multiple platforms.
Our teams of experienced and multilingual consultants invest time to understand clients from the inside out, work with them to set clear strategic direction, and then bring the whole of Portland’s abilities to bear to deliver their objectives.
At Portland we never rest on our laurels; we constantly strive to improve our work and be at the forefront of the industry.
Our team brings together experience from the highest levels of the media, politics, and campaigning to work with global markets, challenger brands, NGOs, individuals and industry bodies.
We have an unrivalled strategic counsel and an integrated team experienced in delivering for high-profile companies and some of the most exciting entrants to the market.
Our journalistic expertise means we know how to spot and hone a story. Our team understands how to make a story work hard across every possible channel. We ensure the work we are doing is having the right impact with the right people.
We also provide expert advice and delivery in the digital world, taking in the complex interactions of social media.
We are seeking an established Senior Account Executive or rising Account Manager who will support the Corporate team, helping to deliver a variety of exciting digital projects for our clients. The role will include:
- Digital research; social media analysis; content planning; online influencer mapping and creative input.
- Helping manage client relationships and internal creative and delivery teams
- Drafting proposals and memos, presentations, strategic plans, and other internal or client-facing materials
- Participating in client calls, translating discussion into actionable next steps
- Prep for and participate in brainstorms and strategy sessions.
- Background in digital PR, campaigns or communications.
- Digitally astute; generally interested in online and social media trends and developments.
- Comfortable using Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and other online platforms.
- Comfortable conducting in-depth research.
- Experience working in or with the media.
- Experience working within a political environment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is unfortunately not possible to respond directly to all applicants, only to those whose candidacy is being pursued. In addition, the length of the recruitment process varies based on the vacancy needs. Traditionally, the process takes approximately 2-4 weeks. Therefore, your patience is greatly appreciated.