Full Stack Software Engineer
- England: London
- 50000 - 65000 per annum + Benefits
- Category: Digital, Web Development/Technical |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 9 February 2018 |
- Closing: 9 March 2018
- Reference: 102610
Voted one of Britain’s most exciting and disruptive production start-ups based in Central London, we are market leaders in content production for digital agencies and boundary pushing brands. The team focus on delivering high quality content for marketing and advertising campaigns across global markets.
This breadth of content production is all managed through their bespoke Content Management System. This role will focus on the development and expansion of this platform; covering technical design decisions, visual design, development, through to deployment and maintenance.
• To deliver production ready code for large scale projects
• Working as part of an agile software development team to deliver high quality digital products
• Technical decision maker at every stage of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
• Devise strategy for further development of the platform and any new features
• Work as part of a cross functional team of developers, designers, product owners, and strategists.
• Commercial experience in the following: Node, MySQL (or equivalent), React, and Git
• TDD experience
• Ideally experience in the following: React (Redux), Docker, Draft.js, Swagger, Google Could Platform, Restify, and Kubernetes.
• Excellent communication skills are paramount, as you will be working with a collaborative and cross-functional team.
In return, the package includes: 25 days holiday (+bank holidays), Contributory Pension, Monthly Socials and Lunches, and excellent development/progression opportunities.
Interested to learn more?
Click apply and submit your CV now!
Alternatively, please feel free to get in touch with me directly at email@example.com or on 0207 845 7266.
Don’t forget to add me on LinkedIn to stay updated on other opportunities.
Contact: Harry Maguire