- England: North West
- 25k - 30k per year
- Category: Creative, Design, Design & Creative |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 9 February 2018 |
- Closing: 9 March 2018
- Reference: VR/05504 - TB
We're currently working on an exciting Senior Graphic Designer position based in South Manchester for an established B2B company.
This is a great opportunity to have a major hand in their creative output, with extensive freedom to work on all projects from brochure and POS through to digital and web design. Working in their established marketing team you will be working alongside a number of supporttive marketeers who understand the importance of design and the value it adds.
What you'll be doing:
- Become an integral part of the creative output
- Keep on top of trends and identify any new opportunities that the business could target
- Create, develop and research design concepts and branding
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager on branding projects that range from brand strategy, identity creation, print and digital design concepts
- Work on creative briefs from initial concepts to final completion
- Lead design briefs independently with the support from the Marketing Manager
- Skills in conceptual thinking, critical analysis, idea generation and creative problem solving
What they're looking for:
- Degree/diploma in Graphic Design (3+ year program)
- Adobe Creative Suite
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills, the ability to motivate a team and inspire
- A portfolio that demonstrates a mixture of print and digital experience
- Art direction knowledge would be highly beneficial
- Proven knowledge of online/digital graphics techniques
- Bring fresh ideas, inspiration and motivation to those around them and the business in general
- Have considered, in-depth knowledge of communication hierarchies and customer journeys
If this sounds of interest or you have any more questions, get in touch with Tom Byrne at Forward Role on 07 585 221 031 or email@example.com
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.