PPC Manager Google Adwords
Leeds, United Kingdom
- 30k-38k dependant on experience
- Category: Affiliate Marketing/SEO/PPC, Digital, Marketing |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 10 October 2017 |
- Closing: 24 October 2017
PPC Manager Core Responsibilities
- Launching and optimizing PPC campaigns
- Monitoring budgets and overseeing search platform accounts
- Tracking KPIs and producing useful reports for management
Following a recent funding round from a group of investors including the Founder of Just-eat, Treatwell, We Transfer and So Wifi, were now scaling up our marketing efforts and preparing for launching in other European countries.
Old vintage items remain in homes for generations gathering dust or hiding away in cupboards, drawers, garages and lofts. These items either had a use for their owner in the past, or are inherited old collectibles.
Existing methods of selling vintage items can take a long time, a lot of effort and can incur fees and commission.
Vintage Cash Cow is the first and only fast, fair and simple way to generate cash from old unwanted vintage items
We are looking for a PPC (Pay Per Click) Manager to run PPC campaigns and monitor paid search budgets.
You will take on full responsibility for the Google Adwords account and report into the founders of the company. One of the investors (co-founder Just-Eat and founder of Treatwell) will spend time with you on campaign planning, making this a great opportunity to work with someone thats scaled up multiple 1b companies.
In this role, you should be well-versed in principles of search engine marketing (SEM) including search engine optimization (SEO.) You should also be analytical and good with numbers.
Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI.)
- Plan and set up effective paid search strategies on Google Adwords
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Utilise our mass campaign building technology for long-tail campaigns
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
- Work with designers and developers to test new landing pages
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce reports and dashboard for management for founders
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Have input in to Facebook Ad campaigns as well along with other team members.
- Find ways to reduce risk of click fraud
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
- Proven experience as a PPC Manager
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook, Bing)
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics as a minimum)
- Understanding of HTML and XML is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking with strong math skills
If you're looking for great role autonomy and a chance to scale up Paid Search campaigns for a rapidly growing company, get in touch for a chat.