Wheatley House, Glasgow, United Kingdom
- £38,845 - £41,893 per annum
- Category: Creative, Design |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 8 September 2017 |
- Closing: 22 September 2017
Wheatley Group, Scotland’s leading housing, care and property-management organisation, is looking for a senior designer to be part of its award-winning Communications and Marketing Team.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a talented and creative designer to join a diverse and dynamic Group with 11 brands operating across different sectors.
The successful candidate must have substantial experience at a senior level, either in-house or in an agency, and be able to demonstrate through their portfolio, successfully leading on brand development and designing for print and digital platforms. They will have a strong track record of developing and implementing effective campaigns, excellent presentation skills, an eye for detail and accuracy and an ability to manage a complex and fast-moving workload. They will also be able to demonstrate they can lead and inspire colleagues and collaborate with people across the organisation.
The role involves:
- maintaining and developing Wheatley Group’s brands;
- creating and delivering campaigns, and promotional and marketing materials for Wheatley Group and its subsidiaries - in print and digital applications;
- understanding briefs and presenting creative proposals to senior colleagues;
- motivating and providing creative direction to the design team
- working closely with communications and marketing colleagues and collaborating with people across Wheatley .
Wheatley Group is committed to equality and diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information on the role, contact Yvonne Flynn 0141 274 6516 or Therese Magill 07828 511809
The closing date for this position is 22 September 2017.