- England: North West
- £28 - 38,000
- Category: Web Development/Technical |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 2 August 2017 |
- Closing: 2 September 2017
- A diligent developer and a pragmatic programmer?
- A natural explorer who understands that there’s rarely one answer to a problem?
- Eager to learn new languages and platforms and to share your knowledge with others?
- Keen to work on client projects for household names like Pets at Home, Vodafone and Bentley?
There's never been a more exciting time to join us. We’re continuing to win awards, we’re growing fast and we’ve just moved to a fantastic new workspace in both Liverpool and London. So if you think working with Mando might be your cup of tea, here’s a bit more about us.
Being at the forefront of innovation for household brand names means that every one of us lives and breathes digital solutions. We’re the type of people who always push ourselves that bit further to achieve the best for all involved. We’re a caring bunch and we have each other’s backs. And while we take our responsibilities to our customers very seriously, we know how to have a laugh too. In fact, fun is an integral part of our culture. There’s always loads of regular social events and Friday afternoons are good for a chat around our award-wining beer fridge.
- Microsoft certifications in application development (c#, ASP.NET, HTML5) and experience of Sitecore or EPiServer?
- Bags of experience in ASP.NET MVC and Web Forms?
- Developed data-driven web solutions using the latest version of Microsoft SQL Server?
- Skills in object oriented analysis and design, design patterns and rock solid principles of OO development?
- Exposure to web content management systems, especially Sitecore, SharePoint, Umbraco and EPiServer?
- Familiarity with web security risks and common vulnerabilities, such as SQL injection and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)?
- Experience of using BitBucket, GitHub or similar for Pull Request and code review functionality?
- Enhanced holidays starting at 25 days and increasing each year of service up to 30 days plus bank holidays
- Flexible working day outside of our core 10am – 4.30pm working day
- Exciting social calendar, including ad-hoc lunches & 3 main Mando events per year
- Pension plan, including enhanced company contributions
- Private medical insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounted gym membership
- Regular training and development opportunities such as leadership training, product training and other areas as agreed with line managers
- Clear progression plan, via our annual review process
We’re constantly improving the experience of working at Mando in line with our Investors in People accreditation. We value and appreciate the well-being of our staff, and offer benefits we feel contribute to everyone having a better work-life balance.Responsibilities
- Craft code to the very highest standard and deliver bang on time?
- Put together estimates that make for accurate cost proposals and project planning?
- Give clear status reports and quickly escalate anything that could risk the quality or timing of a project?
- Clearly communicate your technical decisions and recommendations to all involved?
- Work as part of a team to provide technical input for the blueprint and solution specification of a project?