- England: London
- £27,000 - £30,000.
- Category: Account Management/CRM, Data/Insight Planning |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 19 June 2017 |
- Closing: 19 July 2017
Reporting to the Data & Systems Manager, the Salesforce administrator is the owner of sales technology function at The Drum and the primary administrator of Salesforce.
Working with a CRM Executive, the candidate is responsible for delivering maximum value from the Salesforce platform to the business. This will be achieved by meeting the ongoing support requirement from users across The Drum, with a principal responsibility to promote and implement any larger, long-term improvements needed to the CRM system.
With the aim of making Salesforce the ‘source of truth’ for all commercial information at The Drum, the candidate should be seeking to constantly improve the system to meet business aims – removing barriers and simplifying user experiences where possible. This requires an understanding of departmental culture, objectives and process, so problem-solving, strategic thinking and the development of internal relationships will be essential.
The candidate will be expected to act as an internal consultant, interpreting business requirements to deliver new features, whilst providing best-practice advice on how sales, marketing, ecommerce and senior management teams should structure their activities to take advantage of all features available within the Salesforce platform.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2-3 Years’ Salesforce Administrator Experience.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator.
- Good understanding of B2B Sales, Marketing, CRM, automation and web principles, with a strong appreciation for interdependencies and overlapping areas.
- Project and change management experience.
- Ability to handle regular support activities and urgent changes whilst keeping long term objectives on track.
- Good understanding of the publishing, media, advertising and marketing landscape.
- Logical, process-oriented and long-term thinker
- Presentation Skills in order to deliver training sessions or present CRM projects to the business.
- Good understanding of data protection and related legislation.
- Detailed knowledge of the standard and customisable capabilities of SFDC and the ability to expand these with the use of custom code (Apex, s-control) and/or integration with external systems via API
- Daily administration and support of the Salesforce database including but not limited to managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customisation of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, validations and workflows.
- Previous re-engineering experience updating an existing SFDC configuration to provide solutions for reporting, workflows and integrations.
- Design and implement lead assignment rules.
- Develop and create customised Reports and Dashboards.
- Usage of Sandboxes managing system changes without interruption.
- Manage quote templates, price books and multiple currencies.
- Advanced use of Excel.
- Passionate about data, logic and order. Takes pride in performing own job, using a relentless attention to detail to ensure data and systems are kept to the highest standards.
To apply, please attach your CV and cover message by clicking the button below.