- Scotland: West Central
- Salary D.O.E. | Glasgow
- Category: Design |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 14 June 2017 |
- Closing: 28 June 2017
We’re searching for a new creative mind to join our team, but we don’t want just anyone… we’re quite picky.
Our perfect person will be looking for the next step in their career. They’ll be ambitious, they’ll have design flair, an eye for detail, and the confidence to explain their thinking. They’ll need to be able to produce artwork for print, and most importantly, want to join a busy and growing team at a great time.
Sound like you? Then read on…
Working closely with the Creative Director, you’ll have the opportunity to work on a broad range of projects, producing creative ideas and designs for all our clients. You’ll be comfortable working independently from a design brief, and equally as happy working under direction from others.
If the above ticks your boxes, then we’ve got just the job for you…
A bit about you:
- You love what you do
- A problem-solver and a self-starter
- Get on well with people and like a laugh – your glass is half-full
- You’re print savvy
- Lover of detail
- Are an excellent communicator...and an even better listener
- Can challenge and distil a creative brief
- Keep up-to-date with current and emerging trends
- You can take your designs through to print-ready artwork
- A minimum of 3-years’ experience in a similar role
- Your portfolio includes branding, print work and digital
- You’re full of great ideas and can apply them to a design brief
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator)
- You can work to tight deadlines
- Full time position
- Salary D.O.E.
- Bonus holiday day for every year you’re here
- Company pension
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be the next Big Thinker, email your CV and some examples of your work by clicking the apply button below.