Account Manager - Branding & Packaging
- Category: Agency Account Handling, Brand Management, Project Management |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 15 March 2017 |
- Reference: MCGLDN2
Account Manager - Branding & Packaging Agency
South West London
Up to £35k
(FMCG / Soft Drinks)
Are you an Account Executuve wanting to make the step up? Or an Account Manager looking for a change?
My client is an awesome client to work for! They are an independently owned Brand Agency, working with top clients withing FMCG & Drinks.
As an Account Manager you will be the main point of contact for the client thus ensuring the smooth and seamless running of the client’s projects on a day-to-day basis; to ensure Bloom delivers professional, positive and pro-active client servicing at all times.
- Project management including day to day client contact, effective and efficient management of projects, your time and others time, budgeting and administration.
- Coordinating meetings, producing status and contact reports and ensuring files are up to date
- Accurately cost project stages with the input of relevant Account Director, maximising budgets at all times, and working within agreed fee structures where appropriate and feasible, prior to quoting to clients.
- Client management including creation and management of timing plans to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Working with the Account Director to brief in new project work and requirements to the agency teams, including setting up and attending review meetings, proof reading and checking work completed prior to sharing with the client
- Act as the day to day Client contact, contributing to building a trusting relationship between the Client and the Client services Team
- To be able to take a client brief and identify and ask the important questions at the briefing to enable the creative brief and proposal to be developed.
- Gain knowledge about your Client’s business as well as monitoring and reviewing competitor brands and industry news
- Experience on FMCG or Drinks on pack
- Branding and internal communications experience, preferably with experience of working on a global client
- Passion for creative & brands
- A good listener, empathetic, proactive and motivated
- Ability to deliver high quality work within timing
We are keen to hear from those who thrive as part of a team, with a fun disposition. Someone who is eager to work with, and learn from different agency disciplines, as well as an enthusiasm for delivering beautifully designed and brilliantly crafted work. PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE RELEVANT AGENCY EXPERIENCE.