|Address||1 Europa Park,
CM8 2FN, Chelmsford
Graphic design, illustration, artwork, production, print, digital and campaign management for Retail, B2B, Professional Services and FMCG – need some of this, for any of these? Then please read on...
Who we are? VCG Catapult is an integrated design and production agency with experience in delivering inspired, imaginative and effective marketing communications, with expertise in both the Retail and Professional Services sectors.
What we do? Our team blends a strong creative pedigree with a heritage in design and implementation so our clients get design that not only looks great, but clearly understands that it has a job to do. As well as creating the visual and verbal language we advise our clients on the best way to get their message ‘out there’ ensuring they get the most from their data and that none of their budget is wasted. The Catapult team give our clients all the administrative and technical expertise that they need to ensure every campaign hits its objectives and returns on their investment.
How we help? VCG’s experience working with some of the most successful companies in the world means we really understand what it takes to make a good brand great – from the everyday through to the premium. More than simply ‘production’, we look to genuinely add value to our clients businesses at every opportunity – from driving customer response to delivering more efficient process management. Always with a keen eye on the commercials.
In a nutshell, we offer everything you need for your brand communications, from your brand positioning to creative execution including creative (the ideas), design (the execution of ideas) and everything in between. Digital, print, account management, digital photography, illustration, retouching, proofing and much more.
- Bimuno – brand guidelines
- Classado – launch of consumer brand
- Grant Thornton International – re-illustrate brand assets
- Growth Accelerator – re-launch
- Westwood – re-brand
In Store – design, production, and distribution
- fresh&easy – new store ‘look and feel’
- The Perfume Shop – Father’s Day campaign, photography, production and distribution
Home shopping – catalogue design, data planning, production, mailing, digital execution
- Garden Bird Supplies – channel development
- Garden Centre Online – catalogue launch
- Interflora – Flying Flowers re-launch
- Ernst and Young – multi-language translation
- Grant Thornton – launch of IVA service, design, illustration and production
- Gresham Equity Partners – design of Private Property Memorandum
- Kinetic Partners – design and launch of Outlook and Insight programmes
Some of our recent clients include:
- Bosch Siemens Neff
- Grant Thornton International Ltd
- Grant Thornton UK LLP
- Gresham Private Equity LLP
- Growth Accelerator
- Jones Laing Lasalle
- Kinetic Partners
- Mappin Webb
- PriceWaterhouseCoopers LLP
- St Albans City Council
- The Perfume Shop
“VCG are a delight to work with; their customer service and account managers are exceptional and always willing to put in the extra effort as an extension of our own team. It’s very rare to work with a design agency that offers such support and willingness to meet your expectations without constantly totting up the pounds. I would strongly recommend VCG to any firm looking for a competent, creative and very cost effective agency.”
Bradley Neill, Global Brand Manager, Grant Thornton International Ltd
- MiAwards 2013 finalist - VCG Catapult was a finalist in two categories, B2B Marketing Agency of the Year & South East’s Best Marketing Business.
- Entry to The Drum UK Design 100 2013 – VCG Catapult has been voted No.1 design agency in the East of England and ranked No.37 across the whole of the UK.
- Marketing Design Awards 2011 finalist – VCG Catapult was a finalist in the 'Food & Drink Packaging' category for our fresh&easy 'Tesco goodness' brand concept.