Savills has announced the launch of its new integrated campaign – A Savills Love Story, produced by creative agency Isobel. Building on the successful concept of talking houses that Isobel devised for Savills last year, this year’s campaign goes a step further to really bring houses, and their roles in our lives, to life.
Kicking off with two adverts – Beach and Park – the campaign shows couples and their houses, both current and future, at key relationship milestones.
The ads will run for eight weeks on ITV, Channel 4, Sky, and video on demand including ITV Hub, All4, and Sky Go. The media was planned and bought by Arena Media.
• Client: Savills
• Head of Consumer Marketing: Alison Dean
• Director, Marketing: Charlotte Wright
• Agency: Isobel
• Account Partner: Paul Houlding
• Planning Partner: Steve Hastings
• Creative Director: Rob Fletcher
• Account Director: Katherine Jones
• Account Manager: Juliet Cornick
• Producer, agency: Amy Hansen
• Production Company: Moxie Pictures
• Director: Ben Wheatley
• Producer: Sue Caldwell
• Post House: Milk VFX & Goldcrest
• Audio: Jungle Studios. Engineer Jim Griffin
• Editor: Ten Three (Quin Williams)