This policy is effective from 24th May 2018
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites.
Our cookies help us:
- Make certain functionality on the website work
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Offer you free services/content
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook
- Personalise our site to you to help you get what you need faster
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
If the settings on the web browser you are using to view this website are set to accept cookies we take this, and your continued use of our website, to mean that you are fine with this.
Our own cookies
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Remembering your search settings
- Making our shopping basket and checkout work
- Remembering if you have accepted our terms and conditions
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
- Tailoring content to your needs
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
Our site, like most websites, includes functionality provided by third parties. A common example is an embedded YouTube video.
You can see third party privacy policies on the respective websites. Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily share or Like our content through Facebook, Twitter and other social channels we have included sharing buttons on our site.
The privacy policies relating to these services will vary and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Site Improvement Cookies
We regularly test new designs or features on our site. We do this by showing slightly different versions of our website to different people and anonymously monitoring how visitors respond to these different versions. This helps us to offer you a better website.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
Cookies are widely used in online advertising. Neither us, advertisers or our advertising partners can gain personally identifiable information from these cookies.
You can learn more about online advertising at http://www.youronlinechoices.com. You can opt-out of almost all advertising cookies HERE. It is worth noting that opting out of advertising cookies will not mean you won't see adverts, just that they won't be tailored to you.
Advertising partners include:
A mechanism used by our web server to identify you from another users. SESS[a-z0-9] is used on the main drum site and will only be created once you have logged in. PHPSESSID is used on the directory.
_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz, _utmv
In order to capture the popularity of our content we use google analytics to record your interactions with the site. No personal information or content collected via registration and similar forms are collected via this system. If you wish to opt out of this service you may download the official Google opt out tool
__gads, id, _drt_, uid, zdi, udc, udi, dis, eid
Mechanisms used by our advertisement delivery network to provide more relevant advertisements to our user base
Turning Cookies Off
Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. To do this look at the “help” menu on your browser. Switching off cookies may restrict your use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.