Join The Drum for Disruption Day
Whatever you do, whatever you are doing, the chances are you won’t be doing it the same way for much longer.
For those who believe the digital revolution has taken place, The Drum will prove on the 4th of December that it has barely started. This will be your opportunity to spend a day asking what your world will look like if current trends continue.
Will your current business model be sustainable? Or is it about to be overwhelmed?
Wearable technology, self-aware computers and connected cities and of course data, data everywhere, will fuel the discussion.
But as well as identifying key trends, our expert team of speakers, will aim to give insights into:
- Who will be most affected?
- What will replace them?
- When it is likely to impact?
- Where is exponential growth likely to lead us?
- Why, you need to take more than just an academic interest?
In short Four Minute Warning will serve as a wake up call. The future will change everything beyond recognition, beyond your wildest dreams or even nightmares.
And that future is almost here.
Those who will be sharing their insights will include:
- Dave Birss, Contributing Editor, The Drum
- Anthony Mullen, Senior Analyst, Marketing Leadership, Forrester Research
- Magnus Fitchett, Planning Director, SapientNitro
- Paddy Griffith, Strategy Partner, Work Club
- Tamara Roukaerts, Director, TRM&C
- Steve Edwards, Executive Director and Head of Beyond, Manning Gottlieb OMD
- Craig Lister, Head of, Reprise Media UK & EMEA
- Simon Gill, Executive Creative Director, DigitasLbi
- Anjali Ramachandran, Head of Innovation, PHD
- Nick Holzherr, CEO, Whisk
- Dominic Trigg, Managing Director, Europe, Rocket Fuel
- Tom Robinson, Founder, Elliptic
- Frans Lijnkamp, Director of Tech for Consumer, Intellect
- Ollie Clamp, GMS Director EMEA, Millennial Media
- Collyn Ahart, Brand Strategist, Bowndling
- Ambarish Mitra, Founder & CEO, Blippar
- Melissa McVeigh, Client Partner & Strategist, Opposite Days Studio
- Jon Mew, Director of Mobile and Operations, IAB UK
- Rene Bastijans, Director, Product Management, Future Technologies,Pearson plc
- Mark Walker, UK General Manager, Zipcar
- Tom Adams,Global Head of Strategy, FutureBrand
- Oliver Stokes, Principal - Design and Innovation, PDD
- Kate Stone, Managing Director, Novalia
- Lauren Bowker, Materials Alchemist, SEETHEUNSEEN
- Chirag Patel, Co- Founder, eduvee
- Kim de Ruiter, Head of Mobile & Entertainment Partnerships,Cheil Europe Ltd
- Niall Murphy, CEO & Founder,EVRYTHNG
- Sebastian Dreyfus, Partner & Managing Director,Rosetta
- Léon Siotis Director, Media & Publisher Development,BrightRoll
- Oisin Lunny Senior Market Development Manager ,Open Market
- Mark Boyd, Founder,Gravity Road
- Luke Ritchie, Executive Producer,Nexus Interactive Arts
- Neil Harbisson, Co- Founder, Cyborg Foundation
Standard Rate: Book before 8th November - £195 (after 8th November £295)
RAR or MiNetwork Member Rate: Book before 8th November - £120 (after 8th November £195)
How could I resist participating when the event provides a platform to 'think the unthinkable' and so many visionary minds from the digital sector will be engaged? It was a no-brainer and I'm looking forward to discussing the potential of the latest generation of disruptive innovation to build a better world.
Melissa Sterry, Director & Head of Technology, Earth 2 Hub Ltd